EAGE has pleasure inviting you to participate on the Education Days Rio de Janeiro 2018. This learning event will take place from 27 - 31 August 2018 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil in the facilities of PETROBRAS (Anfiteatro A305 - 3º andar do EDICIN Adress: Rua Ulysses Guimarães 565 - Cidade Nova)
For registration . Click here<http://link.eage.org/l/ebc08caadff244dbaace66dc3a37abd7/EFE97C1B/7016649... for more details about the registration fees.
Download here<http://link.eage.org/l/ebc08caadff244dbaace66dc3a37abd7/EFE97C1B/393580B... the brochure for more information.
27 – 28 August 2018
Integrated Methods for Deep-Water Reservoir Characterization<http://link.eage.org/l/ebc08caadff244dbaace66dc3a37abd7/EFE97C1B/BF02BDC...
Jon. R Rotzien.
29 - 30 August 2018
Understanding Seismic Anisotropy in Exploration and Exploitation: Hands On<http://link.eage.org/l/ebc08caadff244dbaace66dc3a37abd7/EFE97C1B/785A302...
31 August 2018
New Tools and Approaches in Reservoir Quality Prediction<http://link.eage.org/l/ebc08caadff244dbaace66dc3a37abd7/EFE97C1B/781093F...
Dave L. Cantrell
After participating on this educational event, EAGE is honored to give to you an EAGE membership status that will be activated after two weeks work days past the event.
Within your membership you will get the following benefits:
1. Membership Benefits
· Every month a new issue of First Break<http://fb.eage.org/> (online & print)
· EarthDoc<http://www.earthdoc.org/> online access via a corporate IP login to all EAGE's scientific journals and event papers
· Discount on additional journal subscriptions
· Member discount at the online EAGE Bookshop<https://prod.eage.org/en/publications/bookshop>
· Discount on all EAGE events worldwide
· Free access to online learning through Learning Geoscience<https://prod.eage.org/en/education>
· Access to Members Only webpage (including member search)
2 Printed Journals or digital
Complimentary online access to one of EAGE peer-reviewed scientific journals. EAGE members can gain access to Basin Research<http://br.eage.org/>, Geophysical Prospecting<http://gp.eage.org/>, Near Surface Geophysics<https://prod.eage.org/en/membership/nsg.eage.org> or Petroleum Geoscience<https://prod.eage.org/en/membership/pg.eage.org>. Next to access to the latest edition of the journal, members will also receive access to the archived materials of the journal of choice. In addition, all members receive access to EAGE's dedicated journal Geociencias Aplicadas Latinoamericanas<http://geolatin.eage.org/>. For a small additional fee, members can also receive the journal in hard copy, or subscribe to an additional journal.
For more information please go through the following link:
Visit the event website<http://link.eage.org/l/ebc08caadff244dbaace66dc3a37abd7/EFE97C1B/16FBB6A... for more details.
Discounts by Groups
In case you would like to register and more colleagues EAGE will give discount to the total invoice, depending the quantity of professionals register in the courses.
* 3 registrations EAGE gives you 10% of de discount
* 4 registrations EAGE gives you 15% of de descount
* 5 registrations EAGE gives you 20% of de descount
* More than 5 registrations EAGE gives you 25% of de discount of the total invoice.